Want to transfer whatsapp data from Android to a Iphone? That’s easy. However, I expect that you don’t need to worry on how to transfer data or whatsapp messages from Android phone to iPhone. There are few methods to move your whatsapp data from Android phone to your iPhone, making it possible to migrate all your important data safely
Since Android and iPhone are running on two different Operating systems (OS) , there’s no immediate path for clients to move WhatsApp messages or Data among Android and iPhone. we have three different ways to help you move WhatsApp Data or messages from Android to iPhone.
There are 3 Easiest Ways To Transfer Whatsapp Data From Android to Iphone :
- The First Method to – Transfer Android Whatsapp to iPhone by using Email method .
- The Second Method to -use the Backup
- The Third Method – Android to iPhone Whatsapp Transfer with iCarefone tool .
Android Whatsapp to Iphone using Email
Method 1: Use Email
To transfer the WhatsApp app call list via email between different devices, follow these steps:
- On your Android phone or iPhone (source device), go to the “Settings” section.
- Now select the Chat Settings option.
- In the next step, it is time to click on the Email Chat option.
- And now you have to select the list of your conversations in the WhatsApp application that you intend to send to the email you want.
- You can choose according to your needs whether you want image and media files to be sent in the email you want or not.
- If you want to do this, in this step, select the Attach Media option, otherwise select the Without Media option so that the image files are not attached to the desired email.
- Then enter your destination email address in the To option and finally touch the Send option.
- You can now log in to your email on the new device, and all you have to do is run the WhatsApp app and log in with the email address to which you sent the WhatsApp call history.
Method 2 : use the backup
- We recommend that you use this method to transfer the WhatsApp app call list from one device to another. This method is very practical and has the ability to transfer WhatsApp chat history between any device. To use this method, follow these steps:
- You must first make a backup file of the content and conversations of the WhatsApp application on your source device. In order to do this, enter the Settings section of the WhatsApp application and then select the Chat Settings option. Now select the Email Chat option.
- Now uninstall WhatsApp from your old source device.
- Run the WhatsApp application on your destination device and register on your new device or destination using the same SIM card and number.
- In this case, a pop-up window will appear informing you of the existence of a backup file. Select the Restore option to restore or restore the contents of this backup file to the new device and WhatsApp account.
- In this way, you can transfer the list of conversations of WhatsApp application from Android device to iPhone and vice versa. Note that in order for the Restore option to appear and the possibility of recovering the backup file on the destination device, be sure to delete the WhatsApp program on your destination device and install it again. Only then does WhatsApp display the message of a backup file.
Android to iPhone Whatsapp Transfer with Tenoshare/iCarefone Whatsapp
Here are the steps on how you Transfer WhatsApp messages from an Android to iPhone Device. This software will work with iOS 12 through iOS 12+ and newer as well as Android.
- Download iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer
- Open the app and you will see all the social media platforms on the home screen.
- Select WhatsApp
- Connect both the devices android and iphone to the computer.
- Select Transfer at the bottom.
- Create a WhatsApp backup file on your source device
- iCareFone will import all chat data from the device
- You should confirm the WhatsApp data on the target device to keep your data safe.
- It will automatically generate data on the iPhone.